Mission & Values
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Manitoba supports the health and well-being of children by providing a “home away from home” and other services for critically ill, chronically ill and seriously injured children and their families.
- Affordable accommodations close by HSC Children's Hospital
- Clean, comfortable, home-like environment with all the necessities of your own home
- Compassionate and caring staff and volunteers
- With evolving treatment and needs of our families, we strive to meet those changing needs
- Keeping families together during stressful times
We really appreciated everything the Ronald McDonald House and staff have to offer. Not only was everyone really welcoming and supportive, but also helpful and comforting. It really is like a home away from home. Thanks so much once again.
Lawrence, Alannah, Daniel, & baby Axton
(May 2015) ”