Mission & Values
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Manitoba supports the health and well-being of children by providing a “home away from home” and other services for critically ill, chronically ill and seriously injured children and their families.
- Affordable accommodations close by HSC Children's Hospital
- Clean, comfortable, home-like environment with all the necessities of your own home
- Compassionate and caring staff and volunteers
- With evolving treatment and needs of our families, we strive to meet those changing needs
- Keeping families together during stressful times
Thank you for the feeling of home away from home. It truly is a magical and comfy place to stay while going through a tough time.
The Remillard Family
(November 2013) ”