Mission & Values
Ronald McDonald House Manitoba supports the health and well-being of children by providing a “home away from home” and other services for critically ill, chronically ill and seriously injured children and their families.
- Affordable accommodations close by the Winnipeg Children's Hospital
- Clean, comfortable, home-like environment with all the necessities of your own home
- Compassionate and caring staff and volunteers
- With evolving treatment and needs of our families, we strive to meet those changing needs
- Keeping families together during stressful times
Words alone cannot express how RMH staff and volunteers have made my stay here. It truly is a home that love built! Forever grateful.
Connie Wagner-Farquhar, Brandon, MB