Mission & Values
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Manitoba supports the health and well-being of children by providing a “home away from home” and other services for critically ill, chronically ill and seriously injured children and their families.
- Affordable accommodations close by HSC Children's Hospital
- Clean, comfortable, home-like environment with all the necessities of your own home
- Compassionate and caring staff and volunteers
- With evolving treatment and needs of our families, we strive to meet those changing needs
- Keeping families together during stressful times
One year ago, we were invited to stay at Ronald McDonald House in Winnipeg in order to be closer to our infant daughter who was born nine weeks prematurely at HSC. Last week, in celebration of our daughter's first birthday, we asked family and friends to support RMH in lieu of birthday gifts. We are forever grateful for the support and kindness that was shown to us by RMH staff & volunteers.
Andrea, Dave, & Airlie from Onanole, MB
(May 2015) ”